- 1 1/2 pounds medium red potatoes; scrubbed
- 1 1/2 cups Blue Plate® Mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup celery; chopped
- 1/2 cup green onions; chopped
- 1 tablespoon yellow mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon fresh parsley; coarsely chopped
- 4 hard boiled eggs; coarsley chopped
- 6 slices crispy fried bacon; crumbled
- salt and pepper to taste
- BOIL potatoes, partially covered, for 25 to 30 minutes, until fork-tender. Rinse with cold water until cooled; drain.
- CUT cooled potatoes into 1-inch cubes (can peel potatoes if desired).
- MIX mayonnaise, celery, green onions, mustard, parsley and bacon in a large bowl. ADD potatoes and eggs and mix to combine. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
Source: Big Oven
Share It To Your Friends!