- 3 pounds Baby Back Pork Ribs
- 1 Tablespoon Brown Sugar
- ½ teaspoons Garlic Powder
- ½ teaspoons Onion Powder
- 1 Tablespoon Paprika
- 1 teaspoon Chipotle Chili Pepper
- 2 cups Barbecue Sauce
- Rinse ribs and pat dry with paper towels.
- Add brown sugar, garlic powder, onion powder, paprika and chipotle chili pepper to a small bowl and stir to combine. Sprinkle dry rub onto both sides of the ribs.
- Spray the slow cooker with nonstick cooking spray. Place ribs in the slow cooker and pour barbecue sauce on top.
- Cook on high for 4–5 hours or on low for 6–8 hours or until meat is falling off the bone. Serve immediately and enjoy!
Source: Tasty Kitchen
Share It To Your Friends!