- 3 cups uncooked small or medium shell pasta
- 1 pound bay salad shrimp
- 2 ribs celery, chopped
- 3 green onions, chopped
- 3 – 4 dill pickle spears, chopped
- 3 hard boiled eggs, chopped
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 3 – 4 tablespoons of pickle juice
- kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- black or green olives, sliced
- Cook the macaroni shells according to the package directions + 2 - 3 more min., drain and rinse with cold water, then let drain again. Add the pasta to a large bowl with the bay salad shrimp, celery, green onions, pickles, and boiled eggs. Add the mayonnaise to a small bowl and thin with the pickle juice a few tablespoons at a time or to taste. Dress the macaroni with the mayo dressing and season with kosher salt and pepper.
- Make the salad ahead of time and refrigerate for at least one hour or up to 1 day before serving.
Source:Cook With Susan
Share It To Your Friends!