- 10 pcs Shrimp (deveined)
- 1-2 pcs Squid
- 150g Filled Fish
- calamansi juice (2-3 pcs) or lemon juice ( 2-3 slices)
- 1/8 cup Butter
- 1 1/2 Tbs Sugar
- 3 Tbs Soy Sauce
- Green bell peppers
- parsley ( optional, for garnish )
- hot sauce ( optional )
- Marinate the peeled shrimps, squids and fish to the calamansi or lemon juice for 20-30mins.
- Heat the wok and saute the garlic and butter until near brown.
- Add the shrimps and fish. Saute for 1 minute.
- Add the squids afterwards. Saute for 2 more minutes in high heat.
- Add the sugar, soy sauce, chillies and green peppers and continuously stir for 30 seconds.
- Serve on sizzling plate.
Source: Onion And Chillies
Share It To Your Friends!