- 2 pieces Pork’s ears
- 2 packs Tofu
- 1 small pack Tausi or Black beans
- 1 tablespoon Kinchay, chopped
- 1 small Onion, diced
- 3 cloves Garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoon Vinegar
- 1/2 cup pork broth
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Cooking Oil
- In a large pot, pour in water (5-6 cups) and bring to boil.
- Add salt, whole pepper corn and pork's ear. Let it simmer until tender. Set aside.
- In a frying pan, pour cooking oil and allow to heat.
- When the oil is hot enough, deep-fry the tofu until color turns golden brown. Set aside.
- On a separate pan, saute' garlic and onion.
- Place tausi and half of the Kinchay, mix thoroughly.
- Add in cooked pork and tofu cubes then pour in the broth.
- Seasoned with sugar, salt and pepper and vinegar.
- Allow to simmer for five minutes and remove from heat.
- Garnish the dish with the remaining Kinchay and serve.
Source: Tayantangan Ni Abia
Share It To Your Friends!