- 3 pieces of boneless Pork Chops
- 1/4 cup white vinegar
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 tsp peppercorns, crushed
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar
- 5 garlic cloves, crushed
- 3 bay leaves
- Salt to taste
- Combine all ingredients in a pan leaving half of the crushed garlic, cover, and allow to marinate 1-3 hours.
- Slightly grease the pan with vegetable oil and throw in the remainder of the garlic. Cook until golden brown. Take the garlic out once it is golden brown.
- With a tong, place each pork chop on the pan and brown them on high to medium heat on both sides.
- After browning them, with all of them laying on the pan, pour the marinade and browned garlic.
- Bring to boil, then lower heat and simmer for 40 mins.
- Uncover the pan and allow to simmer for additional 15 mins or until most the liquid has evaporated and the meat is tender.
- Serve over white rice and paired with a steamed vegetable.
Source: Philippine Dish
Share It To Your Friends!