- 4 pieces Galunggong (scad mackarel)
- 8 pieces Ampalaya (bitter melon), chopped
- Broccoli, cut into florets
- 4 cloves Garlic, chopped
- 1 Onion, chopped
- 2 Green Finger Chilis
- 1/4 cup Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1/2 cup Water
- Gut and rinse the fish, lightly sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Cut the bitter melon in half, deseed, and cut into 1-inch half-logs.
- Cut the broccoli into florets.
- Chop the onions and garlic. Boil a cup of water in a shallow pan.
- Add fish and cook for five minutes.
- Add the vegetables, green chili, and chopped onions and garlic. Cook until the vegetables are done.
- Season with salt and pepper according to taste.
- Add the apple cider vinegar just before turning off the heat
Source: Recipe For Distraction
Share It To Your Friends!