- 2 eggs
- pinch of salt and white pepper
- 3 large oysters, shucked
- small handful fresh celery leaves
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- Beat the eggs with the salt and white pepper. Heat a small frying pan with the oil over high heat, and once hot, add the oysters. Cook about 30 seconds, shaking pan occasionally, and pour in the beaten eggs.
- Using a spatula, push the eggs from the edges towards the middle of the pan as they begin to firm up, and shape into a fluffy, small round shape.
- Sprinkle the celery leaves in the center of the omelet. Make sure the omelet is loose by shaking the pan and loosening the sides of the omelet with a spatula.
- Once the omelet is sure not to stick, and the underside is lightly browned, quickly flip the omelet over with the spatula.
- Let cook on the opposite side about 30 seconds or until just lightly browned. Turn onto a serving plate, and enjoy immediately.
Source:Not Eating Out In New York
Share It To Your Friends!