- 2 lb. mussels (make sure you discard any that are gaping open)
- 2 Tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 1 Tbsp. butter
- 6 cloves garlic, minced
- ¼ C. onion, minced (or shallots)
- ¾ C. dry white wine
- ⅔ C. chopped flat leaf parsley
- 1 lb. linguine noodles
- Prepare linguine according to package directions.
- In a large skillet with a lid, melt the butter.
- Add olive oil and sauté the garlic and onions until translucent.
- Add the wine and mussels and about half of the parsley.
- Cover and heat until mussels have opened (about 8-10 minutes).
- Add remaining parsley as a garnish.
- Serve mussels and wine sauce over linguine.
Source:Recipes at Cheryl's Home
Share It To Your Friends!