- 1 1/2 lb ground beef
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 small onion, minced
- 1/2 cup mushrooms, sliced (add more if desired)
- 2 eggs
- 3/4 cup milk
- 2/3 cup seasoned bread crumbs (I used Italian)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon rubbed sage (optional)
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 4 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons ground mustard
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- Combine eggs, milk, bread crumbs, onion, salt, sage, and mushrooms in a large bowl. Add ground beef and stir well to combine. Shape into a round loaf and place in a slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on low for 5 to 6 hours or until the middle reaches 160 to 170 degrees F (71 degrees C).
- Whisk ketchup, brown sugar, mustard, and Worcestershire sauce in a small bowl. Spoon sauce over meat loaf. You can either return to slow cooker and cook on low until heated through, about 15 minutes then let stand 10 minutes before cutting… OR you can bake it for 15-20 minutes at 350 degrees F to make the outside a little crispy then also let it stand for about 10 minutes before cutting.
Source: Pinoy Favorites
Share It To Your Friends!