- 1 kilo oxtail cleaned and washed
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 head garlic, chopped
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 red pepper, seeded and roasted
- 1 green pepper, seeded and roasted
- Dash of paprika picante
- ½ cup ham, cubed
- ½ cup sliced chorizo Bilbao (Spanish sausage)
- 1 cup tomato sauce
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- 1 tablespoon cooked garbanzos (chick peas)
- 1 tablespoon Spanish brandy
- Salt and pepper
- Pressure cook oxtail 20-25 minutes or simmer with enough water to cover until tender. Debone and cut into ½- inch cubes. Set the stock aside.
- In a casserole, heat butter and olive oil. Sauté garlic and onion, then add red and green peppers and paprika. Stir fry 2-3 minutes. Add oxtail, ham, chorizo, tomato sauce and tomato paste. Add stock and simmer over low fire about 10 minutes. Add garbanzos and brandy. Season with salt and pepper.
Share It To Your Friends!