- 1 zucchini, sliced
- 1 yellow squash, sliced
- 1 medium onion, quartered and sliced
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- ½ tsp salt, divided
- black pepper, to taste
- 4 (4 oz) boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 cup prepared hummus
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
- In a large baking dish, toss together the zucchini, squash, and onions. Drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with ¼ tsp salt and black pepper. Spread vegetables evenly over the bottom of the baking dish.
- Layer chicken in an even layer on top of the vegetables and season with remaining ¼ salt and black pepper. Spread hummus over each chicken breast until coated completed. Squeeze the lemon juice over the chicken and sprinkle the top with smoked paprika.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes, until the chicken is cooked through and the vegetables are tender. Serve immediately.
Source: Prevention RD
Share It To Your Friends!