- 1-¾ ounce, weight Butter
- 1 Tablespoon Parsley
- 1 Tablespoon Thyme
- 2 Tablespoons Pistachios, Shelled
- 4 Tablespoons Dry Breadcrumbs
- Lemon Zest, To Taste
- 1 package (about 17 1/2 Oz. Size) Pork Tenderloin Halves
- Salt And Pepper
- 3 Tablespoons Olive Oil
- Place butter, herbs, shelled pistachios, breadcrumbs and lemon zest in a food processor. Mix until ingredients are finely chopped and you have a rough paste.
- Add this mixture between two pieces of plastic wrap and press to form a small and thin rectangle, about as long as the tenderloin halves and twice as wide. When butter is cold, you should be able to cut two pieces of this mixture to cover each of your tenderloin halves.
- Wrap butter rectangle and refrigerate for about 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 240ºC (460ºF).
- Wash and dry the meat. Remove the silver skin from the tenderloins. Cut tenderloin in half. Sprinkle with salt and pepper all over.
- Heat oil in a heavy skillet. Fry meat pieces on all sides until nicely browned. Place meat in a lightly oiled ovenproof dish or leave it in the skillet if that’s ovenproof.
- Take butter out of the fridge and cut the rectangle in half. Press each piece on top of one of the tenderloins. Place in the oven and bake for about 7 minutes. Take out and let rest for 5 minutes. Cut into pieces and serve. The meat should be cooked through with just a hint of pink.
Source: Tasty Kitchen
Share It To Your Friends!