- 4 large cloves garlic; pressed
- 1 tablespoon fresh thyme leaves; lightly crushed
- 1 tablespoon fresh rosemary leaves; lightly crushed
- 2 teaspoons coarse kosher salt
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil; divided
- 6 1.25-inch-thick lamb loin chops
- Mix first 4 ingredients and 1 tablespoon olive oil in large bowl. Add lamb; turn to coat. Let marinate at room temperature at least 30 minutes and up to 1 hour.
- Preheat oven to 400F. Heat remaining 1 tablespoon olive oil in heavy large ovenproof skillet over high heat. Add lamb; cook until browned, about 3 minutes per side. Transfer skillet to oven and roast lamb chops to desired doneness, about 10 minutes for medium-rare. Transfer lamb to platter, cover, and let rest 5 minutes.
Source: Big Oven
Share It To Your Friends!