- 2 cups guso
- Chopped ginger
- Chopped onions
- Unseeded sliced tomatoes
- ¼ cup vinegar
- Salt, sugar and pepper to taste
- Wash guso and cut into serving pieces. Blanch by soaking in hot water for a few minutes, then drain.
- Soak the guso in cold water then drain.
- Arrange the guso in a bowl with the chopped onions, ginger and tomatoes.
- In a separate bowl, mix the vinegar, salt and sugar.
- Pour the vinegar, salt and sugar micture on the guso before serving to avoid “overcooking” the guso.
Source: Choose Philippines
Share It To Your Friends!