- 2 Foster Farms® Organic boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- salt and pepper
- 1/2 cup organic Greek yogurt
- 1 cup quartered organic grape tomatoes
- 1/2 organic English cucumber, seeded and diced
- 1/2 cup sliced organic kalamata olives
- 1 teaspoon organic Italian seasoning blend
- organic romaine lettuce leaves OR organic tortillas
- Lightly sprinkle chicken breasts with salt and pepper. Cook chicken on a hot grill or skillet for about 10 minutes per side, or until internal temperature reaches 165 degrees F. Remove from heat and set aside to cool.
- While chicken cools, in a medium bowl, stir together yogurt, tomatoes, cucumber, olives, and Italian seasoning. Add a pinch of salt and pepper to taste.
- With two forks, shred the cooked chicken. Use a large chef's knife to roughly chop the chicken into bite-sized pieces. Stir the chicken into the yogurt mixture.
- Give your chicken salad a taste, and add salt and pepper if needed. Spoon salad down the center of sturdy lettuce leaves, or spread on a tortilla and roll into a wrap. An easy lunch is served!
Source: The Weary Chef
Share It To Your Friends!