- 1 lb raw shrimp, shelled and deveined
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- ½ cup low sodium soy sauce
- ½ cup honey
- ¼ cup balsamic vinegar
- 1 Tbsp hoisin sauce
- 1 Tbsp minced garlic
- 10 small wooden skewers
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the olive oil, soy sauce, honey, balsamic vinegar, hoisin, and garlic. Pour about one-third of the mixture into a small sauce pan and to the bowl, add the raw shrimp and ensure shrimp are coated with marinade. Refrigerate the shrimp for 1 hour.
- While the shrimp marinate, soak the wooden skewers in water.
- Preheat a grill or grill pan to medium-high heat (about 350 degrees F). Slide several shrimp onto each of the wooden skewers. Place the skewers on the grill and cook until pink throughout, about 2 to 3 minutes per side.
- Meanwhile, heat the honey-garlic mixture in the sauce pan over medium-high heat. Bring the mixture to a boil, then reduce heat to low and simmer until thickened, about 5 minutes. Brush cooked shrimp with glaze before serving.
Source: Prevention RD
Share It To Your Friends!