- Mongo Beans (rinsed and soaked)
- Pork (cut into small pieces)
- Shrimp Paste (Bagoong Isda)
- Alugbati (Malabar Spinach)
- In a saucepan, saute onion, garlic and tomatoes.
- Add the pork and saute until the color turns brown.
- Once the pork turns brown, add your Mongo beans with about 1 cup of water. Add more water when necessary.
- Simmer the Mongo beans for about 5 minutes or more, depending on how long you soaked it in water.
- After simmering, add the Alugbati before it is totally cooked. I usually add it 2 minutes before I turn off the fire.
- Gauge the flavor and add Shrimp Paste and Pepper as needed.
Source:Ochi In The City
Share It To Your Friends!