- 1/2 lb shrimp, peeled
- 1 cup mung beans
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 medium size onion, sliced thin
- 1 large tomato, diced
- 1 cup pepper leaves
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce
- Salt and ground peppet to taste
- 2 tablespoon cooking oil
- Boil mung beans in water using a deep pot till almost fully cooked. Set aside
- Saute garlic, onion and tomato till caramelized.
- Add shrimp, stir for a minute then pour in the mung bean pot.
- Add enough water and bring to a quick boil.
- Season with fish sauce, salt and ground pepper to taste.
- Add pepper leaves, simmer for 2 minutes.
- Remove pot from heat and serve hot.
Source: Casa Baluarte
Share It To Your Friends!