- 4 6-ounce boneless skinless chicken breasts
- ¼ cup soy sauce - low sodium
- juice of one lemon
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons hoisin
- 2 tablespoons fresh ginger - grated
- 2 garlic cloves - grated
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon chili paste
- Place the chicken breasts in a large resealable plastic bag and add all remaining ingredients.
- Seal bag and toss well to coat. Marinade in the refrigerator for 30 minutes or up to overnight.
- To cook, pre-heat grill to high heat. Grill chicken 4-5 minutes per side, turning once, or until fully cooked through.
Share It To Your Friends!