- 1 pound chicken breasts, cut into bite sized pieces
- ¼ cup butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ cup bread crumbs
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- ¼ cup grated parmesan cheese
- ½ teaspoon oregano
- ½ teaspoon parsley
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees and lightly spray a cookie sheet with non stick cooking spray. In a shallow bowl combine melted butter and garlic powder. In another shallow bowl combine bread crumbs, shredded cheddar cheese, parmesan cheese, oregano, and parsley. Dip the chicken into the melted butter and then coat in the bread crumb mixture.
- Place on a greased baking sheet and bake for 15-20 minutes or until chicken is cooked throughout and no longer pink.
Source: The Recipe Critic
Share It To Your Friends!