- 2 Eggs – beaten with a pinch of salt and pepper
- 150g Ground pork
- 1/2 Bitter gourd
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 tbsp Light soy sauce
- 1 tbsp Dark soy sauce
- a little sesame oil
- a dash of white pepper
- Rinse bitter gourd. Seed and cut in slices. Rub bitter gourd with salt lightly to reduce the bitter taste.
- Marinate for 5 minutes. Rinse and drain.
- Add Marinade to pork and mix well. Set aside.
- In a pan heat some oil and fry bitter gourd till cooked, dish up.
- Add little oil to the same pan, stir fry ground pork until cooked, pour in the cooked bitter gourd, stir fry briefly.
- Pour in the beaten egg to the pork mixture and stir fry until egg is set.
- Dish up and serve immediately.
Share It To Your Friends!