- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 50 g bacon lardons or 4 bacon strips, chopped
- 1 medium potato, boiled and diced
- 1 small courgette/zucchini, cut into ½" dice
- 4 eggs
- 2 tbsp whole milk
- 1 spring onion, sliced
- Prepare all ingredients.
- Heat 1 tbsp of olive oil in a medium sized pan and cook bacon lardons for 5 minutes until most of the fat has been rendered and they are slightly crispy.
- Remove bacon on a paper towel lined plate and set aside.
- Brown diced potato and courgettes with a pinch of salt until golden.
- While potatoes and courgettes are cooking whisk eggs, milk and salt in a small bowl.
- Pour the egg mixture into the pan, add bacon bits and sliced spring onion. Turn the heat to low and cover with a lid for 5-7 minutes until eggs are set.
- Serve immediately.
Share It To Your Friends!