- 8 ounces (drained weight) of super firm tofu (I used a package where it was pre-cut.)
- 4 tablespoons corn starch
- about 2 tablespoons oil
- pinch of salt and pepper, to taste
- Pat dry the drained tofu.
- Cut into cubes (if you did not buy the kind that was already in adorable little cubes) and place them in a large bowl.
- Add the corn starch and gently toss the cubes until the tofu pieces are well coated.
- In a large skillet, on Medium heat, heat the oil. Make sure the oil is hot prior to adding the tofu. (Note, I used about 2 tablespoons of oil, but you may use more or less depending on how much corn starch ended up stuck to your pieces and how small your pieces are.)
- Cook the tofu pieces, flipping them around occasionally, until all of the sides are light golden brown.
- Transfer the cooked tofu cubes onto a paper towel.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper, to taste.
Source: Tina's Chic Corner
Share It To Your Friends!