- 2 lbs boneless, skinless chicken breasts (frozen is okay)
- 1 (15 oz) bottle King's Hawaiian Original Sweet Pineapple BBQ Sauce
- 1 (1 lb 4 oz) can Dole Pineapple Slices
- Cilantro (optional)
- King's Hawaiian Original Hawaiian Sweet Hamburger Buns (optional)
- Place chicken in bottom of slow cooker.
- Pour half of the bottle of BBQ sauce over the top of the chicken.
- Place pineapple slices around chicken.
- Cover and cook on low for 4-6 hours. If chicken is frozen it will be about 6 hours.
- Shred the chicken on a cutting board and then return back to slow cooker.
- Pour the rest of the BBQ sauce over the shredded chicken and stir.
- Serve chicken and pineapple over rice or on hamburger buns. If desired, topped with cilantro.
Source: 365 Days Of Slow Cooking
Share It To Your Friends!