- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 tomato, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 cup, chicken broth (1 cube chicken boullion and 1 cup water)
- 1.5 pounds scallops
- 1 pound clams
- 500 grams cooked pasta of choice
- parmesan cheese (optional)
- oile oil to drizzle on top
- salt and pepper to taste
- Sauté onions in butter until soft. Add tomatoes and cook until wilted. Add garlic and stock. (You may use a seafood stock if available or you may use chicken stock, as well)
- Add the scallops in the pan and cook halfway through.
- Add the cooked clams and stir to combine. Adjust seasoning with salt and pepper.
- Add the cooked pasta and stir to heat and combine. Squeeze lemon juice and sprinkle with parsley. Serve hot.
Source: Purpose Driven Chef
Share It To Your Friends!