- 6 pieces fully cleaned wings, tips cut, wingette separated from drummet.
- Marinated in enough tap water with 15 grams salt for 1 hour.
- 500 ml. soya or palm oil
- 60 ml. tomato catsup
- 80 ml. Tabasco-Red OR 100 ml. Sriracha hot sauce
- 20 ml. pineapple juice
- 10 grams brown sugar
- 3 grams corn starch
- 10 grams dried chili flakes for additional flavor & garnish
- In a small casserole, heat and consistently whisk catsup, hot sauce, pineapple juice, corn starch and sugar.
- When a bit viscous remove from heat and set aside.
- Heat oil in deep frying pan or in deep fryer. Drain well marinated wings and deep fry for 5-7 minutes.
- Tongs out fried wings unto the bowl and pour your “ultra piquant sauce”. Give some tossing and tumbling to let sauce adhere to all sides of wings.
- Tongs out unto your serving plate, drizzled with some chili pepper flakes. DONE.
- Using your bare hands, enjoy the night with your loved one.
Source: The Food Critic
Share It To Your Friends!