- 1/2 kilo washed little neck clams
- 3 sliced tomatoes
- 1 diced onion
- 6 cloves garlic
- 1 whole pechay
- 2 tablespoons cooking oil
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 pack magic sarap
- 1 red chili
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- In a skillet, saute garlic and onion in cooking oil for about 2 minutes.
- Add tomatoes, red chili, salt and pepper and simmer 5 minutes.
- Add clams and water, mix well and cover. Cook about 5 minutes or until all the clams open.
- Add petchay and magic sarap and cook an additional 2 minutes or until it is completely cooked.
- Serve hot.
Source: Viand Everyday
Share It To Your Friends!