- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 100 g chestnut mushrooms, chopped
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2-3 sprigs of thyme
- salt and pepper
- 2 tbsp soft goat cheese
- 6 skinless boneless chicken thighs
- 12 strips of streaky bacon
- Preheat oven to 450F/220C.
- Heat olive oil in a medium pan and cook the onion until tender over low heat for 5 minutes, add mushrooms, thyme leaves, a pinch of salt and pepper and continue cooking for 10 minutes.
- Put cooked mushrooms and onions in a food processor or blender and process until it's the same consistency as olive tapenade. Cool for 10 minutes.
- Mix mushroom and onion mixture with goat cheese.
- Lay out the chicken thighs flat on a cutting board smooth side down and spread 1 tbsp of mushroom and goat cheese mixture on each thigh and then wrap it tightly.
- Wrap two bacon strips around each chicken thigh and transfer it on baking pan seam side down.
- Bake in the oven for 35 minutes, then turn the oven to broil/grill and broil for 2 more minutes until bacon is crispy.
Share It To Your Friends!