- 200 grams chicken thighs
- 200 grams baby spinach leaves
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 150 grams ricotta cheese
- 2 cups fresh bread crumbs
- 2 teaspoon mixed italian herbs (basil, rosemary, oregano, thyme, sage)
- 2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 teaspoon black pepper powder
- Salt to taste
- Oil to fry
- To begin making the Chicken Spinach And Ricotta Bombs recipe, firstly using a knife make a deep slit on one side of chicken.
- It should become a pocket to carry the fillings within. Marinate the chicken with salt, black pepper and olive oil.
- Blanch the baby spinach leaves. Pat dry the leaves in a towel and add the ricotta cheese to the spinach and mix them well.
- Add salt, mixed Italian herbs and freshly crushed black pepper powder to it.
- Using a spoon, add this filling in the chicken pocket. Once all the pockets has been filled, place the plate of filled chicken in the refrigerator to chill for an hour.
- This will help to set the cheese and spinach mixture inside the chicken.
- In an another plate, add fresh bread crumbs. (We can toast 4 bread slices and then grind them, instead of using ready-made crumbs. This will give extra crispier effect.)
- Add garlic powder, salt and black pepper powder to the crumbs and mix well.
- Take the chicken plate out of refrigerator and coat it with bread crumbs mixture.
- Heat oil in a wide pan for shallow frying. Place the chicken one by one and fry them on low from all sides.
- Once the chicken has cooked well, remove them on a tissue paper to drain excess oil. You are ready with a plate of spinach and ricotta cheese chicken bombs.
- The goodness of soft and tender spinach leaves and the creamy ricotta flavours will make you go crazy.
- Serve Chicken Spinach And Ricotta Bombs with Cottage Cheese Dip Recipe with Pepper and Olives as a starter in your parties.
Source: Archana's Kitchen
Share It To Your Friends!