- fresh pancit miki
- pork innards like liver, chopped
- pork, cooked and chopped
- coconut (buko) meat, cut into strips
- spring onion, sliced
- fried garlic for extra flavor
- buko juice broth
- 1 piece egg (optional)
- coconut shell that will serve as bowl
- Place the fresh miki in the coconut shell.
- Add the pork, liver, fried garlic, spring onions and pepper.
- Add the buko strips.
- Pour hot buko juice broth.
- Garnish with chicharon (pork crackling).
- You can add fresh egg while the soup is still hot.
- Serve and enjoy.
Source: Choose Philippines
Share It To Your Friends!