- (1) 11 oz bottle dark Mexican beer
- 3 tablespoons sesame seed oil
- 5 large cloves of garlic, minced, approximately 1 1/2 tablespoons
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 1 1/2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 3-4 pounds chicken, I typically use 9-10 boneless skinless chicken thighs
- Place the chicken in a gallon size zip-close bag or an airtight container. Stir together the marinade ingredients and pour over the chicken. Seal and turn the bag or container to coat the pieces evenly. Let rest in the refrigerator for 12-36 hours. I try to marinate chicken for a minimum of 24 hours most of the time, because the longer time makes a huge different in the flavor.
- When ready to cook the meat, let the chicken rest on the counter for 30 minutes to an hour prior to cooking. Preheat the grill to medium heat. For boneless skinless chicken thighs, cook the meat 6 minutes on each side. Then increase the heat closer to medium-high and cook an additional 4 minutes, as needed. Enjoy!
Source: Bare Feet In The Kitchen
Share It To Your Friends!