- 20 oz pork tenderloin
- 2 tbs Bonne Maman Golden Plum Mirabelle Preserves
- ¼ c soy sauce - low sodium
- ¼ c rice vinegar
- 3 garlic cloves - grated
- 1 tbs ginger root - grated
- 1 tbs sesame oil
- 1 tsp Chinese five spice powder
- 1 tsp sriracha hot sauce - optional
- toasted sesame seeds - optional garnish
- In a small bowl, whisk together marinade: soy sauce, rice vinegar, plum preserves, sesame oil, garlic, ginger, Chinese five spice powder and hot sauce. Pour marinade into a large re-sealable plastic bag and add pork tenderloin.
- Seal bag, removing as much air as possible, and shake evenly to coat. Marinate in the refrigerator for 30 minutes or overnight.
- Pre-heat the broiler on high and spray a broiler pan with non-stick spray. Place pork in the middle of the pan and broil for 7-8 minutes per side or until pork reaches internal cooking temperature of 165.
- Remove pork from oven and cover loosely with foil while meat rests for 10 minutes. Slice and serve with steamed spinach drizzled with sesame oil. Garnish with toasted sesame seeds.
Source: The Lemon Bowl
Share It To Your Friends!