- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 5 pcs. Tinapa, fried, deboned and flaked.
- 1 bulb garlic, peeled, and minced
- 1 onion, minced
- A handful of any pasta of your choice, boil until just before al dente.
- 1 tbsp. fish sauce
- 1/3 cup cream/milk
- ¼ cup parmesian
- 1 bunch parsley, roughly chopped
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a deep pan, heat olive oil, over medium heat and sauté tinapa, onion and garlic.
- Pour in fish sauce and add cream or milk. If using cream, dilute with at least ¼ cup of water and allow to simmer.
- Sprinkle in 2 tbsp. of parmesian.
- Throw in your pasta and season to taste. Toss pasta in sauce and cook until al dente.
- On the last minute, toss the parsley into the pasta. Serve with parmesian, more parsley and pepper.
Share It To Your Friends!