- 1 large head of broccoli (about 2 ¼ c. broccoli)
- ¼ c. onion, finely diced
- 2 eggs, whisked
- ½ c. Monterrey Jack & Cheddar cheese combo
- ¼ c. Parmesan cheese
- ¾ c. breadcrumbs, gluten free
- ½ t. salt
- ¼ t. pepper
- ¼ t. garlic powder
- ¼ t. paprika
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil.
- Immerse the head of broccoli into the boiling water for 1 minute. Remove and cool down broccoli by placing in an ice bath. Dry broccoli thoroughly by blotting with a towel or paper towel.
- Once broccoli has cooled, chop broccoli finely until you have 2 ¼ c.
- Place broccoli in a large bowl and add remaining ingredients to the bowl. Mix thoroughly until completely combined.
- Roll 1 ½-2 tablespoon-sized balls of the mixture into a ball and then form into a tot shape. Place on a parchment paper-lined baking sheet. Repeat with remaining mixture and space evenly on pan.
- Bake tots for 25 minutes, flipping halfway through, or until tots are golden brown.
- Serve with ketchup and enjoy!
Source: Gluten Free With L.B.
Share It To Your Friends!