- 2 tablespoon oil
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 onion, thinly sliced
- 1 pair of skinless boneless chicken breast, cut into thin slices
- 2 tomatoes, remove seeds, cut into wedges
- 1 red bell pepper, thinly sliced
- ½ cup thai sweet chili sauce
- ½ cup water
- ¼ cup tomato ketchup
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 tablespoon corn starch + 2 tablespoon water, mix together
- 1-2 serrano chilies, thinly sliced
- ½ cup coriander leaves, roughly chopped
- Heat oil in a wok/frying pan on medium high, sauté garlic and onion until onion starts to become translucent.
- Add chicken, stir until no longer pink.
- Add tomatoes and red bell pepper, give a quick stir.
- Add Thai sweet chili sauce, water, tomato ketchup, and fish sauce. Mix well. Bring to a boil.
- Taste test, add salt and pepper if needed.
- Add corn starch solution, mix well, keep stirring until the sauce thickens.
- Turn off heat. Add in serrano chili slices and coriander leaves. Give a quick stir to mix well. Then transfer to a serving plate. Serve immediately with steamed rice.
Source: Daily Cooking Quest
Share It To Your Friends!