- 2 pounds Chicken thighs
- 2 tablespoons Flour
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- 1/4 teaspoon Pepper
- 2 tablespoons clarified butter
- 3 Garlic, chopped
- 1 teaspoon Ginger, grated
- 1 anchovy
- 1/2 cup Bourbon
- 1 Sweet Bell Pepper (red, yellow or orange are best)
- 1 large Red Onion
- 1 tablespoon Smoked paprika
- 2 tablespoons Brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons Soy sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon white pepper
- 1/2 cup Chicken broth
- parsley, chopped (to serve)
- Cut chicken thighs into strips. Toss with flour, salt and pepper. Set aside.
- Add butter to a pan and cook the anchovy, ginger and garlic over medium heat for about 30 seconds.
- Add the chicken to the pan and then cook until chicken is no longer pink, about 5 minutes.
- Remove the chicken from the pan and set aside.
- Add the bourbon to the pan and give it a stir so that you pick up all the chicken bits.
- Add the onion and peppers to the pan. Give them a toss in the bourbon.
- Sprinkle the smoked paprika, brown sugar and soy sauce over the onion and pepper mixture. Give them a toss so that the seasonings get distributed.
- Add the chicken broth to the pan and then add the chicken.
- Let the chicken cook with the onions and peppers for about 5 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through. The onions and peppers should still be slightly crunchy.
- Serve with white rice and parsley.
Source: Food Fashion And Fun
Share It To Your Friends!