- 1 1/2 lbs bone in chicken thighs
- 1/4 cup orange marmalade
- 1/2 cup low-sodium soy sauce
- 1/2 teas red pepper flakes
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 head broccoli, cut into bite sized pieces
- 1 red pepper, sliced
- 8 oz snow peas
- Place the chicken in the slow cooker. Whisk the marmalade, soy sauce, red pepper flakes, and garlic together and stir in the onion. Pour marmalade mixture over the chicken. Cover and cook on low for 5 - 6 hours.
- 20 minutes before serving, add the broccoli, pepper, and snow peas. Cover and cook on high until veggies have steamed, about 20 minutes.
- Serve over rice with scallions.
Source: Girl Carnivore
Share It To Your Friends!