- 1 piece large Milkfish (bangus), cleaned and sliced into serving pieces
- 2 cups kangkong leaves cut into serving size, or malungay leaves
- 2 pieces tomatoes, quartered
- 1 small white radish (labanos), sliced
- 1 tbsp fish sauce
- 1 medium onion, sliced
- 5 cups water
- 1 small pack tamarind powder
- salt to taste
- Put water in a pan and bring water to a boil.
- Add the tomatoes, onion, and simmer for few minutes.
- Add the bangus. Simmer for 10 minutes.
- Add the tamarind powder and salt to taste.
- Add the labanos and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat, Let stand for 5 minutes.
- Serve hot. Enjoy with white rice!
Source: I Am Pinoy Pi
Share It To Your Friends!