- 1 large pork steak, sliced in cubes
- 1 sm onion, chopped
- 3 cloves of garlic, chopped
- 1 large bitter melon/bittergourd/ampalaya, seeded and sliced
- 3 tbsp of oil
- ¼ cup of water
- salt and pepper for seasoning
- generous sprinkles of red pepper flakes
- shrimp paste on the side (optional)
- Heat up oil in a saute pan.
- Add the garlic and onions to cook for a minute or 2.
- Stir in the pork cubes, then cover the pan and cook until pork cubes are tender.
- Add water, bitter melon, salt, black pepper and generous sprinklesof red pepper flakes.
- Stir everything together, cover the pan to cook for a few more minutes to soften the bitter melon.
Share It To Your Friends!