- 500 gms chicken, cut into serving pieces
- 4 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 onion, chopped
- 3 tomatoes, quartered
- 3 potatoes, quartered
- 1 cup green peas
- 1/2 cup tomato sauce
- 1 tsp peppercorns
- 2 pcs laurel leaves
- 2 tsp cooking oil
- 1 cup water
- salt/fish sauce
- In a large pan, heat oil and saute garlic, onion and tomatoes.
- Add chicken and cook until lightly browned. Stir in fish sauce/salt
- and water. Simmer for 30 minutes.
- Add tomato sauce, peppercorns and laurel leaves.
- Add potatoes and green peas. Cook until tender.
Source: One Filipino Recipe At A Time
Share It To Your Friends!