- 7 salted egg whites (whole salted eggs preferable), diced
- 2 large Roma tomatoes, diced
- 4 small shallots, diced
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped finely
- 2 stalks green onion, sliced thinly and diagonally
- 1/4 cup vinegar (adjust to your own preference)
- sea salt and freshly ground pepper, to taste
1. Assemble all ingredients in a non-reactive bowl.
2. Season with salt and pepper according to taste
3. Mix well and let it stand for about 15 to 30 minutes before serving.
Source: Jinkzz's Kitchen
Share It To Your Friends!