- 3 lbs beef tenderloin, cut into 1 inch cubes
- 2 tbsp olive oil + 2 tbsp for frying
- 3 tbsp garlic (the more the better)
- 1 tsp salt
- ½ tsp pepper
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- 2 tbsp oyster + 1 tbsp after frying
- 1 tsp liquid seasoning (maggi) + 1 tsp
- 2 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 4 tbsp butter
- 2 cups button mushroom
- Combine olive oil, garlic, salt, pepper, paprika, oyster sauce, liquid seasoning, Worcestershire and beef cube in big zip lock bag and toss the bag carefully to distribute mixture evenly.
- Place the bag in the refrigerator for at least an hour, preferably longer.
- Heat the remaining olive oil and 2 tbsp butter in a large pan on medium high.
- Put the beef including marinade once the oil is very hot. Brown all sides of the beef evenly.
- Add button mushroom, remaining butter and cook for 3 more minutes.
- Lastly, splash remaining liquid seasoning and oyster sauce. This is why it is called ‘salpicado’ which means ‘splashed with’.
Share It To Your Friends!