- 2 pcs. of 420g canned Cream of Mushroom Condensed Soup, bought from the grocery
- 1 kilo fettuccine pasta, cooked as per package instruction
- 1 cup mushrooms, sliced button
- 1 cup mushrooms, sliced shitake
- 1/2 kilo seafood, frozen mixed
- 1/2 head garlic, finely chopped
- 2 medium size onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 cup fresh milk or evaporated milk
- 1/3 cup cornstarch
- parmesan cheese
- 3-5 tbsp. parsley flakes, dried
- salt and pepper to taste
- olive oil or cooking oil
- The sauteing of onion and garlic until fragrant.
- Stirring the mushrooms and dried parsley and stir cooking for two to three minutes.
- Adding the seafood. Stir cooking for two to three minutes.
- Adding the mushroom condensed soup and one to one and one half cup of water, simmer for two to three minutes.
- Stir and simmer the sour cream for one minute and adding of milk and cheddar cheese.
- The seasoning of pepper and salt for tasting, simmer for three to five minutes.
- Hit your choice of saltiness and next is the seasoning of pepper.
- Cornstarch into one third cup of water for thickening of the sauce and cook for one more minute until the thickness of the sauce.
- Pouring of the sauce on a platter of fettuccine pasta together with grated parmesan cheese as garnish.
Share It To Your Friends!