- 4 to 5 pieces plantain, cut lengthwise in 2 or 3 depending on the thickness of the banana, about 1/2 inch thick
- 5 peach halves, sliced (about 1/2 inch thick)
- 1 medium egg
- 1 cup cake flour (or all purpose flour and 1/4 tsp baking powder)
- 1 cup fresh milk
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 Tbsp granulated sugar
- vegetable oil for deep frying
- powdered sugar (optional)
- On a very hot griller, grill each peach until marks appear. About 1 minute per side. Set aside.
- In a bowl, beat egg and add milk. Put in cake flour and the rest of the ingredients (except powdered sugar)
- Heat oil in a deep pan.
- Dip bananas and grilled peaches in the prepared batter. Arrange then in a saucer the way you want it. Make sure to combine banana and peaches in one serving.
- Slowly slide arranged peach and bananas unto the heated oil and fry until golden brown. careful not to brown. This cooks quick. Better to have your heat/flame in low setting.
- Drain in paper towels.
- Sprinkle with powder sugar (if you wish) and serve hot.
Source: My Twisted Recipes
Share It To Your Friends!