- 1/2 cup flour
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon water
- 3/4 cup Panko bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 lemon
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit. Place a baking rack over a sheet pan (line the sheet pan with foil for easier clean up).
- Set up your dredging stations: 3 bowls or shallow dishes. In one bowl combine the flour, salt, and pepper. In another bowl mix together egg and water. In a third bowl, combine bread crumbs and Parmesan cheese.
- Coat each fillet in flour mixture, then egg mixture, then bread crumb mixture and place on a metal baking rack on a sheet pan.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes, until crust is golden and fish is flaky. Serve warm with a bit of lemon squeezed over the top.
Source: Erin Blue
Share It To Your Friends!