- 2 Salmon fillets
- 2 tbsp butter
- 3-4 cloves of garlic, crushed or minced
- Juice of half a lemon
- Dried parsley
- 1 spring onion, chopped, for garnishing (optional)
Source: Mukta's Food diaries
- Brush the salmon fillets with some oil and season with a bit of salt and pepper. Heat a grill pan on high. Place the salmon fillets and turn the heat down to medium. Cook the salmon for 2-3 minutes on each side or until done (the fillet should flake easily).
- While the salmon cooks, heat the butter in a pan on low heat. Add the garlic and toss for a minute or two, then season with pepper. Add the lemon juice and sprinkle in the parsley. Let cook for a minute on low heat.
- Serve the salmon and drizzle over the butter sauce. Garnish with the spring onion and some more dried parsley.
Share It To Your Friends!