- 500 gms mushrooms, sliced
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 3-4 cloves of garlic, crushed
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 tsp of mustard powder (or about a tsp of mustard)
- 1/2 tsp paprika or chilli powder
- 200 ml vegetable stock , made from a stock cube
- 30 ml red wine
- 3 tbsp sour cream
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- Dried parsley for garnish
- Heat the oil in a pan. Add the onions and fry until soft, then add the garlic and fry for another minute or 2. Add the mushrooms and the wine and cook for 5-6 minutes until the mushrooms are tender.
- Add the mustard powder, paprika and pepper and mix well. Stir in the vegetable stock. Leave to simmer for 5-6 minutes.
- Check for seasoning and then remove from heat. Slowly stir in the cream. Garnish with parsley.
Source: Mukta's Food Diaries
Share It To Your Friends!