- ½ kilo (1 pound) of ground beef
- 1 egg
- ½ cup of bread crumbs
- 2 cloves garlic crushed
- ½ tsp of salt
- ½ tsp of pepper
- 1 tbsp of Worcestershire sauce
- 5 drops of Tabasco sauce
- 2 tbsp ketchup
- 1 can of mushrooms or 1 cup of fresh chopped mushrooms
- 4 tbsp butter unsalted
- 3 tbsp all purpose flour
- 2 cups beef stock
- 4 tbsp heavy cream
- 1 small onion chopped
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- Coat a baking sheet with some baking spray. Combine the ingredients for the meatballs and mix it well using your hands or a wooden spoon. Scoop up a couple of tablespoons of the mixture and shape it into a golf size ball.
- Place the meatballs on the baking sheet and bake them for 25 minutes.
- Melt down the butter in a pan over medium heat. Add the onions and mushroom and saute them for about 5 minutes.
- Add the flour in and stir until it's dissolved. Pour in the beef stock, stir, and bring it to a boil. Add the heavy cream in and stir it again.
- Carefully transfer in the meatballs and salt and pepper to taste. Let it cook another 2 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy your oven baked meatballs in creamy mushroom sauce.
Share It To Your Friends!