- 1 kilo mongo sprout – clean and must drained well
- 1 medium carrots – pilled and julienned
- 1/4 kilo ground pork
- 30 pieces lumpia wrapper
- 5 cloves garlic – finely minced
- 2 medium onion – chopped
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup water
- Prepare the mongo sprout (fillings):
- Saute garlic and onion.
- Add water, carrots and ground pork. Boil for about 5 minutes.
- Add mongo sprout and continuously mix until they are a little roasted.
- Add salt and pepper.
- Lay a lumpia wrapper and put your desired amount of fillings.
- Fold both sides and roll.
- repeat until finished.
- Deep fry.
- Serve with vinegar and enjoy.
Source: Food Citations
Share It To Your Friends!